When the announcements came out that these two players would be joining the Kings next season, there were various reactions to the news.
The ARP team was able to fish out some of the responses swirling around the social media world, and to see what they are you can scroll down the screen to view them.
More from A Royal Pain
- 3 Ways Chris Duarte improves the Kings chances in 2023-24
- 5 Players the Sacramento Kings never should have signed
- Bleacher Report crazily lists Kings’ All-Star as “most overrated NBA player”
- Kings and Heat fans clash on Twitter to debate All-Star players
- Sacramento Kings’ Chris Duarte playing in 2023 FIBA World Cup
With these acquisitions, it seems like Sacramento are looking to improve their team defensively. Last season the Kings allowed their opponents to score an average of 109.1 points per game, which was ranked last among their peers.
Say what you want about the two newest Kings, but one thing for sure is that they will bring a level of feistiness on the defensive end that wasn’t seen much last season.