For all the basketball and video game enthusiasts out there, NBA 2K17 is due to be released to the public on September 20th. But you all probably already knew that.
With that being said, however, the ratings for the players featured in the game have been initially released for everyone to see, which includes players from the Sacramento Kings.
More from Kings News
- 3 Ways Chris Duarte improves the Kings chances in 2023-24
- Bleacher Report crazily lists Kings’ All-Star as “most overrated NBA player”
- Kings and Heat fans clash on Twitter to debate All-Star players
- Sacramento Kings’ Chris Duarte playing in 2023 FIBA World Cup
- 3 Young players the Kings must develop, 2 to give up on
To see the full list of ratings from each player on the Kings, click here to check out the slideshow that was constructed by NBA.com.
It’s great for fans to get a premature look on how 2K Sports views the Sacramento Kings this season, but hopefully, the ratings increase once the team gets on the hardwood. The better players’ ratings are, the better the team will be overall.