We are about under three months away until the Sacramento Kings begin their regular season.
For the last couple of offseasons, the Kings have overhauled their personnel. Fans have witnessed through the years of the Kings front office disposing players and coaches like tic-tacs, in the hopes of the Kings finally getting back to relevancy.
More from Kings News
- 3 Ways Chris Duarte improves the Kings chances in 2023-24
- Bleacher Report crazily lists Kings’ All-Star as “most overrated NBA player”
- Kings and Heat fans clash on Twitter to debate All-Star players
- Sacramento Kings’ Chris Duarte playing in 2023 FIBA World Cup
- 3 Young players the Kings must develop, 2 to give up on
This summer didn’t change either, as the Kings hired Dave Joerger as their new head coach and added a ton of new players to their roster for this upcoming season.
With all the acquisitions that the Kings have executed this summer, it means that their starting lineup will be different compared to what it was in the recent past.
So which players will be in the starting five for the Sacramento Kings this season?
To find out what my early predictions are for this question, please enjoy this slideshow that I put together, giving my explanations on which players on the Kings will start at each position, excluding injuries of course (knock on wood).
Next: Point Guard