Nov 11, 2015; Sacramento, CA, USA; Sacramento Kings hold the American flag during the national anthem before the game against the Detroit Pistons at Sleep Train Arena. Mandatory Credit: Kelley L Cox-USA TODAY Sports
With the Sacramento Kings playing at its highest point so far in the early season (winning three straight games), they face another obstacle ahead of them as they are on their way to a five-game road trip. Opponents consisted in this road trip are the Atlanta Hawks, Miami Heat, Orlando Magic, Charlotte Hornets, and Milwaukee Bucks.
More from Kings News
- 3 Ways Chris Duarte improves the Kings chances in 2023-24
- Bleacher Report crazily lists Kings’ All-Star as “most overrated NBA player”
- Kings and Heat fans clash on Twitter to debate All-Star players
- Sacramento Kings’ Chris Duarte playing in 2023 FIBA World Cup
- 3 Young players the Kings must develop, 2 to give up on
The Kings record at the moment is 4-7, and are in need of recording wins quick to remain the Western Conference playoff hunt. With that being said, it leads to a question of how well the Kings will fare in their next five games on the road?
Throughout this slideshow, I will my give my brief two cents on each matchup the Kings will face on this road trip, as well as give my predictions on whether the Kings come out on top or not.